Saturday, April 30, 2011

Enter the Dadly Ninja

I am a father of 2 boys, and I am a ninja. This blog is about my dadly adventures. 

I have considerable talents and skills. I bachelored and mastered ninjutsu at prestigious institutes. And, after working at a number of government and private organizations, I founded my own clan.

I was working over 167 hours per week battling other evil ninja clans. After a few years of unceasing struggle, my wife opened my eyes to the reality of cats in the cradle and the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man on the moon…

So, I made a vow that I will be a better father, and I have decided to keep myself accountable by sharing some of my adventures as a ninja dad. I hope some of my activities will help you become a dadly master, and you will share your dadly techniques with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment